- I stoled me old mans car once. Hoped he wouldn’t notice. NOTE TO SELF: If there’s ever a time to do that…it would be NOW ’cause I’m mature.
- Cold Play kicked butt at the 2009 Grammy’s.
- Just dropped a good chunk of cash on Pro Tools 8 and a new condenser microphone. It had to be done….. Back to work now!
- Derek Sivers is technically retired but he’s still providing heaps of wealthy information. Make sure you go to his site http://sivers.org/
- My enjoyable afternoon down by the local river might have turned into a cold. Hope not.
- Sneaking to the gym earlier than work allows but if I don’t, I won’t get it in today. Have a Shinenkai party (start of year) I must go to.
- Friday morning and the sun is shining. I just downloaded some updates of my favourite podcasts to enjoy at the gym.
- I could have used a few more hours of sleep last night. I’m dragging my sorry self around this morning.
- Hi! If you think I add value to your network, do drop me a recommendation at http://mrtweet.net/kellypet… Much appreciated!
- Don’t ever knock the Theme Park industry as a major source of income for musicians. If you can keep your case open also, LIFE will be GOOD.
- Gonna upgrade to Pro Tools 8. It’ll be the newest & best Digidesign for about a month. Then it’ll become old. Gotta love going digital
- I’m addicted to podcasts. I find myself running to them instead of solid music. Sign of my age?
- Al Gore paints another horrifically clear picture of the devastation humans made for life on Earth & I’m totally shamed and bummed by it.
- Just joined twitter to my Facebook page. One less things to worry about. http://www.kellypettit.com
- I’ve been looking for a famous duet song to sing with a female artist. The last time I did that was Indigo Girls “Closer to Fine”. Ideas?